Flourishing Wellness has been awarded the Leibster Award (4 times!).
I’m honestly steeping in gratitude over here behind the screen. This blog baby has been a tiny mad spark of an idea for such a long time and I’ve only just been brave enough to start publishing in July. To be recognised at all means the absolute universe to me, and this is probably the most opportune time to say to you from the depths of my big grateful heart THANK YOU for being here.x
The Leibster Award is given to bloggers with a growing audience and encourages us to share the love by linking back to those who nominated us and to also pay the nomination forward to 10 bloggers who inspire us.
To accept the award, I’ve answered 10 questions from each blogger that nominated me. I felt the beauties behind the nominations deserved their very own blog post, so you can read a bit about them and my answers to their questions here.
I’m a believer in keeping the good, juicy karma flowing and have made a list of my Top 10 Blogs for you to check out:
3. Inner Hue
8. Falling Feathers Wild & Free
9. Rhiannon Griffiths | Acupuncture | Coaching | Holistic Health
10. The Book Salon
My 10 questions for these bloggers are:
1. Favourite summer fruit?
2. You have to pick 3 people to take on a round-the-world trip – who do you take?
3. What song do you sing at the top of your lungs each time it comes on?
4. Absolute dream job – apart from the one you already have 😉 ?
5. Are you a Saturday night (wild, unruly and carefree) or a Sunday morning (chilled, melodic and purposeful)?
6. How do you pull yourself out of your head and into your heart?
7. What synchronicities pop up for you?
8. Favourite book you’ve EVER read?
9. If you could pick one random act of kindness to pay forward and start a global movement, what would it be?
10.You’re in charge of Chrsitmas lunch. What’s on the menu?
And for you, lovely readers, I’d love you to share your answers to any of the above questions in the comments.
Great post Cynthia! I’m a HUGE ‘sing at the top of your lungs’ kinda gal. It’s so freeing. For me it’s like meditation (only way louder)! There are so many songs I love to sing that make me feel happy but Bon Jovi’s Livin on a Prayer is always a sure thing. 🙂
Good tune to belt out Sarah! Mine is Madonna’s Vogue….hand movements and all 😉 x
Beautiful post and love your blogger choices 🙂 xx
Thank you so much Carly. Lovely to have you here.xx
This is awesome! Thanks Cynthia xx
My absolute pleasure lovely.x